National Utility Group is looking to hire a Resident Services Specialist.
NUG is going places and we want you to join us for the ride. As one of the nation’s fastest-growing utility management companies, NUG is looking for tenacious, passionate, and fun-loving leaders to take our business even further.
Our cutting-edge technology solutions have been modernizing the property management industry and we’re just getting warmed up. We are confident that you will not see life here as just a job. Consistently voted as one of the Best Places to Work, NUG employs people who love to work hard and play even harder.
Our innovative solutions are constantly pushing the boundaries to impact the way people live. So, it’s even more important to make it easy for our residents to do business with us and ensure every interaction is a positive one. You’ll be at the heart of our customer service operations as you deliver first-class customer service in every interaction in our call center. In a fast-paced call center, you’ll be solving customer issues and acting as the front line to help us solve our customers’ challenges and deliver on our promise of superior customer service.
Compensation and Location
This position is remote based anywhere in the US. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Process routine transactions for residents including account setups and account updates
- Strive to meet monthly team metrics
- Provide quality service by comprehending procedures and continued product knowledge
- Consistently check work e-mail during the day and respond to requests / follow-up as needed
- Answering customer calls and actively listening to identify their issues.
- Building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust.
- Troubleshooting problems and resolving a range of customer issues from billing to service concerns.
You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where it’s all about multi-tasking to get the job done. You are positive and professional with a focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time. You relate well to all kinds of people, listen attentively, and can hone in on the most important issues. You explain things easily in ways that people can understand and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm for new ideas.
You’ll need to have:
- Previous customer service experience and/or phone experience with multiple lines
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, JIRA
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and excel within a team environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Four-year college degree preferred, but not required
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Customer service or call center experience. Ideally handling billing and product use questions.
- Comfort with technology and how to apply it to solving problems and finding solutions.
National Utility Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.