National Utility Group is looking to hire a Business Development Partner.
NUG is going places and we want you to join us for the ride. As one of the nation’s fastest-growing utility management companies, NUG is looking for tenacious, passionate, and fun-loving leaders to take our business even further.
Our cutting-edge technology solutions have been modernizing the property management industry and we’re just getting warmed up. We are confident that you will not see life here as just a job. Consistently voted as one of the Best Places to Work, NUG employs people who love to work hard and play even harder.
The Business Development Partner will be responsible for selling NUG Utility Management solutions within the property management industry. They will be responsible for completing the full sales cycle, which includes lead generation, telephone/email prospecting, on-line or in person meetings and demonstrations, preparation of proposals/agreements, and closing leads. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with other team members; they should be a disciplined self-starter and independent thinker.
Compensation and Location:
This position is based on a Commission Structure Model with Lifetime Residual Commission. You will work from your “home” office anywhere in the USA.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Build client base through cold calling efforts to meet individual, department and company goals
- Provide prospective clients with solutions to improve the efficiency of their business
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, complete the proper documents, administer our internal processes, and close the sale
- Maintain a professional relationship with all internal and external customers
- Basic administrative duties including but not limited to updates and maintenance of appropriate reporting/database systems (i.e. salesforce)
- Represent our organization at trade shows, events and demonstration
- Review sales performance periodically, aiming to meet or exceed targets
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor Degree in a related field, or comparable work experience
- Consultative selling & business development experience
- 5+ years of proven success in Business Development
- Multi-family industry experience is required
- Must be willing to travel to various territories on a weekly basis
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Exhibit a high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert Level MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software (preferred)
National Utility Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.