National Utility Group is looking to hire a Billing Analyst.
NUG is going places and we want you to join us for the ride. As one of the nation’s fastest-growing utility management companies, NUG is looking for tenacious, passionate, and fun-loving leaders to take our business even further.
Our cutting-edge technology solutions have been modernizing the property management industry and we’re just getting warmed up. We are confident that you will not see life here as just a job. Consistently voted as one of the Best Places to Work, NUG employs people who love to work hard and play even harder.
The Billing Analyst (BA) will be directly responsible for client portfolio management and is accountable for the accurate and timely analysis for billing all assets in their purview. Successful BAs consistently strive to exceed our clients’ expectations. This individual will take a lead role in managing portfolios, analyzing data, providing constant/direct client communication, and preparing statements to be sent out in a timely manner while meeting established deadlines. If you are self-motivated, detail oriented and searching for a challenging yet exciting career within a department with great advancement opportunities, then the BA position is right for you.
Compensation and Location:
This position is based at our home office in Savannah, GA. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Use creative/analytical skills to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of billing while reviewing all calculations for resident utility charges.
- Will work closely with our clients to ensure the accuracy of client datasets and assist with reporting needs or resolve any concerns they may have.
- Maintain optimal relationships with our client base through excellent written and verbal communication.
- Will be required to meet the departmental goals of at least 99% timeliness and 99% accuracy to maintain company standards.
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Great attitude and a willingness to learn proprietary software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and JIRA
- Proficiency in 10 Key typing
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to self-manage and takes initiative to complete work in a timely manner
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Comfortable taking inbound calls to assist clients and residents with their inquiries
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to adapt and work well with others
- Must be reliable, hardworking, and interested in long-term employment
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Must have excellent PC, phone, and customer relations skills
National Utility Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.