National Utility Group is looking to hire an Account Manager.
NUG is going places and we want you to join us for the ride. As one of the nation’s fastest-growing utility management companies, NUG is looking for tenacious, passionate, and fun-loving leaders to take our business even further.
Our cutting-edge technology solutions have been modernizing the property management industry and we’re just getting warmed up. We are confident that you will not see life here as just a job. Consistently voted as one of the Best Places to Work, NUG employs people who love to work hard and play even harder.
The Account Manager provides a superior customer experience to assigned strategic accounts. You act as a client advocate to resolve issues and maintain superior client satisfaction. You are responsible for proactively managing the client relationship by understanding their goals, objectives, and industry operations. You will assist with issue escalation as well as ensuring client revenue retention and growth. You will work closely with various client personnel (executives, management, application specialists, leasing professionals, and other personnel) as well as NUG personnel across the organization including (executives, product account management staff, product implementation teams, Support, Accounts Receivable, and Sales). You have the ability to anticipate and communicate customer needs and identify customer barriers while prioritizing organizational goals and initiatives is an integral part of this leadership position.
Compensation and Location:
This position is based at our home office in Savannah, GA. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Strategically manage key accounts to ensure a superior client experience
- Act as primary point of customer contact for assigned accounts
- Client ambassador by communicating VOC (voice of customer) feedback and prioritize it with internal teams
- Establish and build strong customer relationships that allow for open communication and trust
- Coordinate the resolution of client issues and service requests for assigned clients
- You will be responsible for proactively running promotional campaigns in order to drive program adoption and engagement.
- Facilitate periodic (weekly, monthly, semi-annually) conference calls with client personnel to understand client satisfaction, program adoption rates, address open issues and identify opportunities for additional NUG product offerings.
- Work closely with NUG departments to coordinate client needs, resolve issues and ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with Sales and Finance on issues regarding renewals, accounts receivables and collections
- Assist and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews for assigned clients as appropriate
- Grow portfolios by anticipating client needs and providing a high level of customer service
- Identify areas within NUG where process improvements will streamline functional areas and improve the customer experience
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 3 years in account relationship management with proven ability to retain and grow accounts
- Demonstrated outstanding customer contact at all levels within the client’s organization
- Ability to work closely with all levels of the organization and to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Great attitude and a willingness to learn proprietary software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and JIRA
- Proficiency in 10 Key typing
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to self-manage and takes initiative to complete work in a timely manner
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Comfortable taking inbound calls to assist clients and residents with their inquiries
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to adapt and work well with others
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel as required (up to 15% at most)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
National Utility Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.